About this NoLimits 2 package
This package includes a configurable Scenery Object that can be used to imitate realistic chain lift behavior with multiple different speeds.
The Scenery Object shipped with this package called “Setup Variable Lift Speed.nl2sco” can be extracted from this package and used in any NL2 park project.
A quick guide on how to extract the scenery object can be found here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1335358068
How to use this object:
Simply place the Setup Variable Lift Speed.nl2sco in your park.
The lift behavior can be defined inside the Scene Object Instance Properties.
“Speed Triggers” corespond to Track triggers which can be placed on your coaster under: Editor -> Track -> Add Trigger.
• Define up to 5 speed trigger points.
• Set initial speed to match train speed when entering.
• Change speed unit (mph / km/h).
• Enable “Chain hook sequence” to simulate chain grabbing to train.
• Compatible with Block Logic Builder Package.
• Requires no scripting.